Object ID# 2009.051.003
Object Name Postcard
Black and white photo of Old St. Davids Church with part of the graveyard visible and a low stone wall around it -- probably an early 1900’s photo.
Printed on the front: “Old St. David’s Church, / Radnor Township, / near Wayne, PA / (Historical) / Built in 1714. / C.W. Bensinger.” Handwritten in the upper right-hand corner: “Dear Mary.”