Object ID# 2009.030.001
Object Name Postcard
Colored photograph of the Old Radnor Meeting House showing a stone building with a white building behind it.
Printed on the front: “Old Radnor Meeting House. Radnor, Pa. / Erected 1718.” Printed on the rear: “Photographed and published by /Philip H. Moore, 6646 Germantown Av.,/ Philadelphia.” Handwritten on the rear: “Sara Krighaum / Ardmore Pa.”