Object ID# 2009.006.001
Object Name Postcard
Old black and white photo of a blacksmith shop. Six men are standing in the doorway to the shop and one is standing outside to their right. One covered carriage stands on each side of the building in the front. A sign above the doorway indicates the following services: horseshoeing, blacksmithing, and wheelwrighting.
Printed on the front: “The Village Blacksmith Shop.” Handwritten on a piece of paper attached to the rear: “see: 1908 Property Atlas plate 21 / Tague Carriage Shop / North side Conestoga Rd. / between Radnor Chester Rd & / Sproul.”