Object ID# 1995.0118
Object Name Copy Print
Exterior view of Old St. David's Church in 1860.
On the back in pencil: "Old St. David's Church in 1860. photograph by Constant Guillar" On the back, in pen: "This copy was made of one of the original Guillar photographs of 1860 (framed) which belonged to F.J. Dallett. Another was contributed by him to be sold at a St. David's Church Fair. It was purchased by Mr. O.W. June & now hangs at Waynesborough."