St. Davids Golf Club, ca. 1915 Object ID# 1996.1217 Object Name Photograph Date c. 1915 Location Description St Davids Golf Club Exterior view of St. Davids Golf Club, located on Lancaster Avenue. Notes The image and historical information shown on this page is the property of the Radnor Historical Society. Use or copy of this image or data may only be done with the express permission of the Society. To contact us about usage or purchase of this photograph, please read these instructions.