Other copies of this image:
Object ID# 2007.012.001
Object Name Copy Print
Black and white photo of the home known as Wentworth.
Original owner -- Dr. Edward Williams, b. 1824; m. Cornelia Baily Pratt, 1848. Subsequent owner--Mrs. Wiliam F. Dreer, 1913/1926. Home then known as Suunyside sold @1945 to George Hughes Pratt, originally from Ohio, and Mariann Elizabeth Artman Pratt from Narberth, daughter of James Artman who founded Chilton Co. Plot size -- 98 acres, 1900/1913. Original architect -- Wilson Brothers. House demolished for Presbyterian Children’s Village.