The Radnor Historical Society invites interested persons to become members, and to help support the work of historic research and preservation. Members receive invitations to events, copies of the annual Bulletin of the Society, notices of happenings of historic interest in the area, and certain other occasional privileges.
Please complete our printable Membership Form (PDF format) and mail with your check. You may also become a member by clicking the PayPal button below next to your chosen membership level. PayPal accounts are not required; after clicking a button you may choose the “Pay by Debit or Credit Card” option instead of logging into PayPal. Please include your mailing address (to receive notices of upcoming events and Society publications) in the payment process, as well as any additional information you wish to send us.
Your tax deductible membership and contributions will help preserve the heritage of Radnor Township and environs, as well as maintain this heritage through education.
7 Classes of Membership:
|• Student: $10.00|
• Associate Member: $35.00
|• Member: $50.00|
|• Sustaining Member: $100.00|
|• Business Member (see details below): $100.00|
|• Patron: $150.00|
|• Benefactor: $300.00 +|
(12 months) – includes:
• Free company listing and quarter page ad in the next annual RHS Bulletin (larger ad sizes also available);
• Free ad on our popular website (12 months);
• Invitation for Business members, clients and families to attend Events
• First option to sponsor our next Events Calendar and individual events;
• First option to host a table at the prestigious Radnor Historical Society Annual Dinner;
• Option to brand publications, including The War of the Revolution in Radnor (2018 edition);
• Eligibility to apply for historic building marker program at business premises, subject to conditions.
To take advantage of any of these benefits, Business Members should contact the Membership Secretary.