Object ID# 2011.SWT.179
Object Name Photograph
Dark, black and white picture of the Radnor Meeting House sign which reads: “Radnor Meeting / House / A center of Friends’ ac- / tivities since 1686. The / second house built about / 1721, served as an officers’ / house and a hospital for / Valley Forge encampment.”
Handwritten on the rear label: “Sign: Radnor Meeting / House / == Churches: Society of / Friends.