The Radnor Historical Society is committed to preserve, protect, present, and promote the history of Radnor Township.
Since 1947, the Radnor Historical Society has been working to promote our mission. Our volunteers are our heartbeat, helping us archive our collection, promote our events and maintain the Finley House, our headquarters.
Mary McGinn, President, Treasurer
Lynn Ellis, Vice President
Greg Prichard, Secretary
F. Harry Spiess, Jr.