Radnor Historical Society | Archive

RHS Photographic Collection

The Radnor Historical Society's collection of historic images and documents relating to Radnor Township is unmatched. This online archive represents our multi-year project to digitize the Society's physical archive, and to make it available to the public via the internet. You may browse the collection by the categories listed at the bottom of this page, or by searching the archive through the search box below. Please note that some of the listings do not contain images yet; we are working on scanning our entire archive, and missing images will be added as they are scanned.

The photographs displayed on this website are available as high resolution digital files. For more information visit this page.

Featured Photo: Wayne Hall, 1870

This image shows Wayne Hall as it appeared ca. 1870. The Hall was among the first public buildings in J. Henry Askin's Wayne, and was the first home of the Wayne Presbyterian Church, among other organizations. Wayne Hall was located on Lancaster Pike, north of Pembroke Ave. (approximately on the site of the Bateman-Gallagher American Legion Post).




Categories