Object ID# 1996.1257
Object Name Photograph
Date ca. 1890
Exterior view of the North Wayne Fire House which stood on Beech Tree Lane.
Typed on a piece of paper: "The north Wayne Fire House about 1890. It stands / on Beech Tree Lane, west of Wayne Avenue, and is / now used by the American Legion and also for / voting purposes. The bowling alleys of the old / Merryvale are in the frame building on the right. / They were removed during the 1920's."