Object ID# 2007.037.001
Object Name Copy Print
Small (not 8” x 10”), black and white photo showing the exterior, front of the mansion built at Radnor Valley Farm, now Radnor Valley Country Club.
Original owner -- J. Franklin McFadden, b. 1862., married Adele Lewis in 1888. Owner’s profession -- McFadden, Sand & co. Subsequent owners -- Estate of J.F. McFadden followed by Radnor Valley Country Club. Plot size -- 257 1/3 to 307 acres. Original architect -- Cope & Stewardson in 1907.