Other copies of this image:
Object ID# 1995.0636.1
Object Name Copy Print
Date ca. 1875
View of "Kinterra", located on 676 Church Road, built in rural Radnor by John Hampton between 1808 and 1814 on the site of an old log house.
Handwritten on the back of the photograph: "The Watson children at Kinterra." Handwritten on the cardboard mount: "about 1875."