Object ID# 2007.021.001
Object Name Copy Print
Black and white, exterior photo of the home known as Hillbrook House. This photo shows a driveway leading up to the house.
Original owner -- Walter D. Blabon, vice-president of Blabon Linoleum/Congoleum. Subsequent owners -- Jane Dixon; Sisters of St. Francis; and finally, Academy of the Sacred Heart in 1978. Plot size -- 23 acres. Original architect -- Duhring Okie & Ziegler in 1908.