Object ID# 2007.036.001
Object Name Copy Print
Black and white photo of what appears to be the entrance road and front of the home known as Highland Hall.
Original owner -- George G. Snowden. Subsequent owners -- Mrs. George G. Snowden in 1926, John W. Booth, and now Hilltop Preparatory School. Plot size -- acres. Original architect -- Brockie & Arthur in 1917.