Object ID# 2007.001.001
Object Name Copy Print
Picture of a black and white painting of ‘Fairhill’
Original Owner-- Isaaac Norris IV. Subsequent Owner -- William Pepper Norris Jr. d. 1994 of Univ of Pa. Med Sch. Plot size -- 90 acres, Original architect -- Theophilus Chandler; 1896. Status: Demolished. Plot was 90 acres in 1998; being sub-divided. (All of the photographs in the rest of this series seem to have been taken in the wintertime.