Library in Wootton, 1967 Object ID# 2016.006.022 Object Name Duplicate Slide Date 1967 Location Description Notes “Wootton” Once library of Geo. W. Childs home 1880. Now chapel for St. Aloysius - ‘67 tour The image and historical information shown on this page is the property of the Radnor Historical Society. Use or copy of this image or data may only be done with the express permission of the Society. To contact us about usage or purchase of this photograph, please read these instructions.