Object ID# RHS-misc18-04; 1995.0929 (print)
Object Name Negative
View of old cottages on Lancaster Turnpike.
Handwritten on the back: "Old Cottages on Lancaster Pike / at Strafford -- with carriage / going through toll gate at corner / of Lancaster Pike -- Sugartown Road / The 2 houses to the west remain / as Braxton's Pet Co., the three to / the east were demolished. / Photo taken prior to 1910 -- copied by / Society in 1958 from original owned by / Mrs. William E. Johnson of Wayne."