Other copies of this image:
Object ID# 1996.1281
Object Name Copy print
View of the building which occupied present site of C.N. Agnew Real Estate Office, adjoining Opera House to the north.
Handwritten on the back: "Building which occupied /present site of the C.N. Agnew Real Estate Office / adjoining Opera House to North. / 1915 -- at time of Opera House / fire / presented by John H. Ansley / looking east."