Object ID# RHS-WH-B-20
Object Name Glass Plate Negative
View of a house located on the corner of Walnut and Woodland Avenues.
Typed on a piece of paper: "The southwest corner of Walnut and Woodland Avenues in / 1890. The rustic fences of that day did not last long, / and the one shown here has been replaced by a hedge / for many years. The house itself is unchanged in / appearance."