Object ID# 2011.SWT.137
Object Name Photographs
Nine small, black and white photos of various views of the Radnor Meeting House including some of the cemetery, various sides of the building and the extra buildings. The sign shows people’s heads and the following information below: “Radnor / Quaker Meeting Forum / First day 10:30 AM Welcome.” The historical marker sign is quoted under the notes.
Written on the historical marker sign: “RADNOR MEETING / HOUSE / A center of friends’ ac- / tivities since 1686. The / second house, built about / 1721, served as an officers / house and a hospital for / Valley Forge encampment.” Handwritten on the rear: “Churches: Society of / Friends.”