Object ID# 1996.1373.1
Object Name Copy print
View of the Bryn Mawr Station, when it had replaced old White Hall Station.
Typed on label: "Bryn Mawr Station, Pennsylvania Railroad, in the / middle or late 1870s, when it had replaced old / White Hall Station. Only two tracks are shown. / The high steps leading down to them were later / removed, and the foot-bridge over the tracks / was replaced by a tunnel."