Other copies of this image:
Object ID# 1996.1114
Object Name Photograph
View of the original terminal of the Philadelphia and Western Railroad.
Typed on label: "The original terminal of the Philadelphia and / Western Railroad, Strafford, Pa., in 1908. / This old farmhouse, dating back to the Revolution, was altered about 1905 and used as a passenger / station for the electric line from 69th Street, / the tracks forming a loop in front of the / building. Shortly after the photograph was / made, it was torn down and the tracks were / extended across Sugartown Road and Lancaster / Avenue to Strafford Station on the Pennsylvania Railroad."