Object ID# RHS-McK-029, 2011.SWT.125 (print)
Object Name Photograph
Black and white photo of the Old Eagle School in 1912. Steps lead up to a covered entryway. the door leading to the cellar can be seen on the side. Three windows on the side and two on the front have shutters open. The stonework can be seen.
Old Eagle School, Strafford, built 1788 1912 (McKnight #553)