Object ID# RHS-WH-C-19
Object Name Glass Plate Negative
Date c. 1895
View of the first large reservoir to supply Wayne with water.
Typed on a piece of paper: "The first large reservoir to supply Wayne with / water. It replaced the smaller reservoir of the / 1880s and '90s that stood on Midland Avenue and on / Bloomingdale Avenue, and was located some distance / north of Eagle road, near Radnor Road. This view / was made about 1895. / The reservoir is now on the property of Robert / le Boutillier, and has been altered into an / out-door auditorium."