Panhurst Gatehouse Object ID# 1996.1236 Object Name Snapshot Date Location Description Exterior view of the LeBoutillier Gatehouse. Notes Handwritten on the back: "LeBoutillier Gate hse / 651 N. Wayne Ave. Now Church of / Savior property." The image and historical information shown on this page is the property of the Radnor Historical Society. Use or copy of this image or data may only be done with the express permission of the Society. To contact us about usage or purchase of this photograph, please read these instructions.