Vanor, East Facade, ca. 1880s Object ID# 1995.0790 Object Name Snapshot Date 1880's Location Description View of the former Chew estate, known as "Vanor". Notes Handwritten on reverse: "Vanor June ‘58." The image and historical information shown on this page is the property of the Radnor Historical Society. Use or copy of this image or data may only be done with the express permission of the Society. To contact us about usage or purchase of this photograph, please read these instructions.