Object ID# 2007.056.001
Object Name Copy Print
Black and white photo of the front exterior of the home known as The Woods.
Original owner -- James F. Sullivan, President of Market St. National Bank. Married Lulue Romaine Nichols. Property sold to developers in 1972. Was subdivided and developed. Original architect -- Horace Trumbauer in 1904-05. Stable added in 1905 and gates in 1906.