Object ID# 2006.010.003
Object Name Copy Print
A close-up view at one end of the garden at The Garth. There is a tall ivy encompassed pole with a birdhouse atop it. Behind this is an arbor which connects between two buildings.
The following information is found on the Main Line Estate Datasheet: "Location Code TDF-03 / Estate Name 'The Garth' / Street Lancaster Turnpike / Village or Town Strafford (Radnor Twp.) / Subsequent Owner(s) Ernest Zantzinger." "Plot Size 8 acr Source Smith Date 1900 / Alts./Adns Architect-Date Wilson Eyre -- 1898 Source T&M / Status: Demolished."