Object ID# 2009.012.001
Object Name Postcard
Black and white postcard photos of Old St. Davids Church showing the exterior of the church and the interior of the church.
Printed on the front: “Old St. David’s Church, / Radnor Township, / near Wayne, PA. / (Historical) / Built in 1714.” On top of the exterior picture: “C.W. Bensinger.” On top of the interior picture: “Interior, - / Old St. Davids / Church.”