Object ID# 2006.010.126
Object Name Copy Print
A close-up photograph of the home at Chepstow.
Handwritten on the rear: "280 / rebuilt house." For more information, see the notes for 2006.010.125. Information from the Main Line Estate Datasheet: "Estate Name 'Chepstow' / Street King of Prussia Road & Hare's Lane / Village or Town Radnor / Original Owner D.R. Garrison Source 'Placee' Source W&H / Subsequent Owner(s) Walter Pierson, Jr. / Plot Size 12 acr Source Frkln Date 1937 / Original Architect A.J. Boyder Source 'Placee' Source W&H / Date 1880s (?) / New House Architect-Date Hutton / SS&s (?) Source a guess* / after 1925 / Status: Demolished / Contact: 19 / Notes/Comments: *Pierson Sr. House by Hutton / (on Matson Ford Rd.) / Site of Radnor Twp. new school."