Object ID# RHS-WH-C-1
Object Name Glass Plate Negative
A large building with benches on right side. A large sign reads "Merryvale". Grass in foreground right side. On left foreground - looks like grass was dug up - as if for construction.
Label typed on side of picture. "The Merryvale in 1889 - / after benches for the / spectators had been added / at the eastern end of the / club house."