Object ID# 1995.0304
Object Name Copy Print
Date c. 1895
Exterior view of the first Sorrel Horse Tavern in Radnor Township. It is now the Agnew Irwin School.
Handwritten on reverse: "The first Sorrel Horse Tavern in Radnor Township. Now the Agnes Irwin School. Pictured c. 1895." "Sorrel Horse / succeeded Sorrel Horse of the Turn of Conestoga Rd. at Bottom of Hill". "Later Barclay Farm now Agnes Irwin School Conestoga Rd. & Ithan Avenue Rosemont." "Radnor Hist. Soc." Photographer's mark on reverse: "Wm. M. Fletcher / 250 Barcladen Circle / Rosemont Pa. 19010."