Object ID# 1995.0355
Object Name Copy print
View of children and teacher posing for a school picture.
Handwritten on the back: "Donate pix to RHS / E. Coleman." On piece of paper clipped to photograph: "One of the first school in Radnor built in 1835. Photo taken at turn of the century. Paxson Hollow School." School building likely dates to 1836 or after. Also known as the Radnor School No. 1.