Object ID# RHS-WH-B-10
Object Name Glass Plate Negative
Exterior view of the Wayne Public School, with the addition of a second floor.
Wayne Public School, completed in 1889. Lower view - same building in 1895, with the addition of a second floor. The bell has been moved up on top of the dome. About this time it became known as the Radnor High School. South Wayne Ave.