Object ID# 2007.058.001
Object Name Copy Print
Black and white photo of the exterior, front of the home known as Rock Rose.
Original owner -- Edward K. Rowland (1870-1915). M. Esther White Harrison in 1904. Edward, a graduate of U. of PA in 1891. Vice President of Wm. & Harvey Rowland Inc., springmakers. Subsequent owners -- Esther R. Clifford, Mrs. E.K. Rowland, Mrs. E. K. Rowland Est.Plot size -- 6.5 - 7.75 acres. Original architect -- Zantzinger, Borie & Medary.